Reima Junior Down Ski Jacket Vanttaus
Reimatec+ kids' and juniors' down ski jacket! Perfect for winter sports. Shaped fit.
This kids and juniors' down ski jacket is super functional. Made from a technical Reimatec recycled stretch material, it's water- and windproof as well as dirt-repellent and breathable. The smooth lining and durable zipper make dressing easier, while snowlocks at the waist and cuffs ward off wetness. The detachable hood not only protects from chilly wind but is also safe. Get a more casual look by removing it and hiding the snap buttons. Designed especially for winter sports like skiing, there's a special pocket for goggles, a handy inner chest pocket to store a smartphone and loops for headphones. The fitted cut can be adjusted at the hem for the perfect look. Light as a dream, super comfy and with plenty of details – this is one of the best jackets of the season!
- Juniors' winter jacket
- Contains recycled polyester fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Shaped cut
- Smooth polyester lining containing recycled fibers
- Responsible Down Standard certified down and feathers. Reima is certified through Control Union (872203).
- Down/feather insulation (60%/40%), Fill Power 550
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood
- Inner lycra cuffs with thumb holes
- Adjustable hem, snow lock at waist
- Goggle pocket
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 116 onward
- Two zip pockets
- Waterproofness - Water column at least 10 000 mm
- Warmth - Temperatures ca. -10 to -30 °C
- Breathability - Breathability at least 7 000 g/m2/24 h
Size 116 - 6 years
Size 128 - 8 years
Size 140 - 10 years
Size 152 - 12 years
Size 164 - 14 years