Norrona Lofoten Gore-Tex Insulated Pants
The lofoten Gore-Tex insulated Pant for men offers full weather protection, warm PrimaLoft insulation and top-notch freeride functionality for powder adventures on colder days.
The lofoten Gore-Tex insulated Pants are partly insulated and highly weather protective pants made for freeride adventures on cold days. With these softer and warmer pants, you are all set for new lines in maximum comfort without sacrificing functionality and durability.
The design is a replica of the iconic lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Pants in a 2-layer construction and has kept essential features such as spacious thigh pockets, reinforcement at the legs to prevent damage from steel edges and the Custom-Fit waist system for optimal customization.
The extremely durable 2-layer Gore-Tex face fabric is recycled and CO DWR treated and the insulation is recycled Thermo40. To keep the weight down and functionality up, the front insulation runs from the top of the thigh and all the way down to the boot and the back insulation is mainly in the seat.
- Weight 828 gr.
- Style no: 1051-20
- Articulated knee construction
- Body mapped insulation
- Belt loops
- Custom-fit waist system™
- Embroided logo artwork
- High waistband in the back
- Integrated snowgaiter
- Phone pocket inside right thigh pocket
- Snap-in solution for powderskirt on the jacket
- Snow gaiters
- Taped seams
- Thigh pockets with bellows and YKK® water-resistant zips
- tool pocket
- Vectran™ reinforced inside ankles
- X-open side zip ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Zip-in bib solution with suspenders can be added
- Zippered back pocket
- Zippered front fly with snap waist closure
PrimaLoft® Silver Eco
Inside leg length is 90,5 cm in size L. The length differ 2 cm up/down per size.