KJUS Men LK React Jacket
The evolution of KJUS stretch and 3D technology packs a powerful punch in this men's ski jacket. The shell, insulation and lining are seamlessly integrated in a highly engineered, one-of-a-kind pattern based on detailed body analysis. Highly conductive Graphene technology absorbs body heat and evenly transports it throughout the fabric for thermal management, complemented by KJUS AC-Vent for perfect temperature control. A special new hood construction includes a zipper around the outer collar for easy access.
The ultimate in customized movement and temperature control
Inspired by our founder, Lasse Kjus, this highly technical, top-of-the-line ski jacket is engineered with 71 individual pieces throughout the shell, insulation and lining that synergistically work together to offer the ultimate experience of thermal management and stretch performance. For variable temperature management, the LK React addresses the needs of the bodys thermal zones combining many technologies. First, variable levels of core insulation are patterned in small pieces underneath the outer shell. Then, Graphene yarns are woven into and placed in strategic locations to absorb body heat and evenly transport it throughout the garment. Finally, small wax-like pods in the lining absorb and store excess heat to cool the body down, then re-introduce the heat when the body needs warmth. The expert thermal management properties of the LK React is unprecedented. Four-way-stretch fabrics and an innovative, 3D-knit structure with body-mapped placement offer incredible stretch and energy retention where you need it. Finished off with a Graphene lined pocket to extend your mobile device's battery life in cold conditions, plus our patented KJUS AC-Vent to efficiently manage your microclimate as you enter the "sweat zone," and a variety of other standard KJUS features, you'll enjoy performance and comfort beyond expectations.
- 2-way water-repellent reversed YKK® zipper in center front
- Chest pocket with water-repellent YKK® zipper
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood zipper construction
- 4-way stretch lining with Schoeller®-iLoad® inserts for perfect climate with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Detachable adjustable powder skirt with anti-slide elastic and jacket to pants snap connection
- Graphene 4-way stretch lining
- Two inside mesh storage pockets and two YKK® zipper pockets
- Engineered preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- KJUS AC-Vent ventilation system with integrated ski pass pocket
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro
- Graphene lined phone pocket
- Detachable neck gaiter
- goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Front pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
2-layer fabric,3D knitted structure with 4-way stretch
The KJUS-patented venting system supports the body’s natural heat exchange system.
Polar Tec - Insulation keeping the body warm, even when it’s wet.
Size 48 - UK Small
Size 50 - UK Medium
Size 52 - UK Large